( SAMPLE PHOTOS ) This is for a used JDM 97-01 Honda Prelude 2.3L DOHC engine only ( H23A OBD2)
30 DAY WARRANTY
In 1998, Honda of Japan produced a rare DOHC VTEC version of the H23A engine for use in Japan only. It has been factory modified with an internal oil passage in the H23A block to operate the VTEC solenoid in the H22A head. Having the same horsepower rating as the H22A engine but it has a lower redline because it has a longer stroke than H22A.
- H23A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 95mm (bore and stroke)and the
- H22A DOHC VTEC has 87mm x 90.7mm (bore and stroke).
- The H23A DOHC VTEC Engine is largest displacement in the H Series engines with a compression ratio of 10.6:1.
Found in the Japanese 1998-2002 Accord Wagon SiR (CH9).
- It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) @ 6,800 rpm
- 163 lb·ft (221 N·m) @ 5,300 rpm and comes with a “blue top”.
- Main Journal diameter 55mm
(THIS ENGINE IS HAND PICKED AND IMPORTED FROM JAPAN WITH APPROX. 45-65 THOUSAND MILES ON IT)