( SAMPLE PHOTOS ) This is for a used JDM 2005-2012 Toyota / Lexus 3.5L VVT-I V6 All wheel drive engine only. ( 2GRFE.ENG ).
60 DAY WARRANTY
The 2GR-FE is a 3.5 L (3456 cc) version for transverse FWD, 4WD, or AWD mounting. Bore remains at 94 mm but stroke is reduced to 83 mm. Reported output varies depending on the vehicle application, but is approximately 268 hp (200 kW) to 296 hp (221 kW) at 6200 rpm with 248 lb⋅ft (336 N⋅m) to 260 lb⋅ft (353 N⋅m) of torque at 4700 rpm on 87 octane (R+M/2). This version features Toyota’s Dual VVT-i, variable valve timing on both the intake and exhaust cams. The cams are driven using a timing chain.
Valves are driven by roller-follower rocker arms with low friction roller bearings, and a unique, concave cam lobe design to increase valve lift over the traditional shimless lifter type system of the 1GR-FE. This increases overall cylinder head height to accommodate the slightly taller roller rocker system. Moreover, the cylinder head is segmented into 3 parts: valve cover, camshaft sub-assembly housing, and cylinder head sub-assembly. As such, this valvetrain is used across all other GR engines with Dual VVT-i. Its service weight is 163 kg.
Applications (calendar years):
- 2004–2012 Toyota Avalon (GSX30)
- 2012–2018 Toyota Avalon (GSX40)
- 2005–2012 Toyota RAV4/Vanguard (GSA33/38)
- 2006–present Toyota Estima/Previa/Tarago (GSR50/55)
- 2006–2011 Toyota Camry (GSV40)
- 2011–2017 Toyota Camry (GSV50)
- 2006–2012 Lexus ES 350 (GSV40)
- 2012–2018 Lexus ES 350 (GSV50)
- 2007–2009 Lexus RX 350
- 2009–2015 Lexus RX 350 (GGL10/15/16)
- 2007–2016 Toyota Highlander
- 2007-2013 Toyota Mark X Zio (GGA10)
- 2008–present Toyota Alphard/Vellfire (GGH20/25)
- 2008–2016 Toyota Venza (GGV10/15)
- 2009–present Lotus Evora (280ps & 350Nm using Lotus engine management, Sport Pack package redline increased to 7000rpm)
- 2006–2016 Toyota Sienna (GSL20/23/25/30/33/35)
(THIS ENGINE IS HAND PICKED AND IMPORTED FROM JAPAN WITH APPROX. 45-65 THOUSAND MILES ON IT)